A Look back at the Members meeting 23 March 2021,
To keep in line with the covid-19 regulations the meeting took place via ZOOM, in total 18 people
The following points were covered:
1. Normally in the volunteers evening it is announced who will be the member of merit, but this
evening was enable to take place so during the meeting it was announced that Rene
Hermans is named member of merit 2020, he is stopping as chairman of the traffic
committee and the new chairman is Richard Vereijken.
2. Although it has been a difficult year, it has ended finacialy positieve.
3. The meeting agreed the budget for 2021.
4. The contribution will stay at € 10.00 per year, unfortunately there are fewer members.
5. The members of the committee is staying the same.
6. With the change from Buro Cement to Lumens comes a new youth worker, Nik Nijssen.
The complete notes for this meeting will be available for the general members meeting 2022.