Topical: ? Road work. In buzzing to ?our? neighbourhood. CLICK HERE,
? Onze wijkagent is: Yassin Elghazlaoui
The Environmental Complaints Center exclusively deals with complaints about the environment and bathing water. For complaints about dog faeces, garbage, green maintenance, traffic nuisance and closing times of the catering industry, you can contact your municipality. Approach the police if there is a disturbance of public order, nuisance caused by drugs or nuisance from loitering youths.
Minutes of the last consultation (4 times a year) :
Notulen Leefbaarheidsteam Blixembosch 5 sept 2023.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN LIVEABILITY.
- Everything that has to do with your neighborhood (mates) and concerns specific traffic or play and green facilities and the environment. Your street coordinator is the first to approach and if you don't know him, then the neighborhood coordinator of your neighborhood (see also the list below).
- Everything to do with an inviting and natural environment: the working group Speel, Groen en Milieu. The contact: Ineke Veldkamp works on your points of interest, proposals, suggestions that come in in this area. She discusses this with the district coordinator Blixembosch of the Municipality of Eindhoven.
- Everything that has to do with road safety. The contact person for these matters is Richard Vereijssen. ( Verkeerscommissie@blixembosch.com) He consults with his supporters
- and seeks solutions or applications in consultation with the account manager for Housing and Traffic, Woensel-Noord district office.
- Anything related to personal safety. The neighborhood cop Angel Alvarez ( tel. 0900-8844) ensures our personal safety. As far as the nuisance of young people is concerned, she frequently talks to them and tries to get to know them by name. This is to keep communicating with them in a personal way. You will find various tips to prevent home burglary here.
- Neighbourhood Watch You can find out more about Blixembosch via this
Edelstenenbuurt ( Blixembosch I ) Ton Baars Sprookjesbosch Zuid Jacques Borsboom Sprookjesbosch Noord Vacature Engelsebuurt Annemarie van de Ven Fransebuurt Nicoline Verbeek Italiaansebuurt Erol Aksoy Amerikaanebuurt Ab Oosting Blixemboschbuiten Richard Vereijssen
Each area has a contact person, the Neighborhood Coordinator for Quality of Life. The names and telephone numbers of these persons can be found on page 2 of the Blixemflitsen.
Every neighborhood coordinator is assisted by street coordinators. The aim is to have a 1 street coordinator per street. (If you also want to actively contribute to the quality of life in your area, register with your neighborhood coordinator as a street coordinator, for example!). They have a signaling and preventive task and are particularly alert to the above-mentioned quality of life areas. (in other words, they are the persons who fulfill the signs 'Attention: neighborhood prevention').
Four times a year, consultations are held between the Neighborhood Coordinators for Quality of Life, Street Coordinators, the contact persons for Play, Green and Environment, Traffic, the Municipality, the Police and the responsible board member of the neighborhood association. That's about the Liveability Consultation.
There are specific channels for certain complaints.
We urge you to report such complaints through these channels. Please use the numbers listed below and do not wait until there is a neighbourhood meeting (once every three months). These numbers are also listed on page 2 in Blixemflitsen!:
“WijEindhoven” has close contacts with the neighborhood association through the quality of life team.
You can find the website of WijEindhoven here Roos Smolders is the connector for our district
Email her on: email@example.com
Stench MilieuKlachtenCentrale Provincie : 073-6812821 Aircraft nuisance Report on the website of Samen op de Hoogte. Damage to greenery or municipal furniture Via the Buiten Beter App or the municipality. telephone 14 040. Faulty street lighting Via the Buiten Beter App or the municipality. telephone 14 040. Neighbourhood mediation (in case of a neighbourhood dispute) Website buurt bemiddeling. E-Mail: buurtbemiddeling. tel 06) 53 31 73 31. Street litter Via the Buiten Beter App or the municipality. telephone 14 040.